Personal Experience of IVF
- “Our Miracle Called Louise” by Lesley & John Brown and Sue Freeman.
- “My Life as the World’s first Test-Tube Baby” by Louise Brown.
- “In Due Time” by Jen Noonan.
- “The Pursuit of Motherhood” by Jessica Hepburn.
- “Infertility Insanity: When Sheer Hope (and Google) are the Only Options Left” by Julie Selby.
- “Mother Hoodwinked: An Infertility Memoir” by Anne-Marie Scully.
History & Development of IVF
- “A Matter of Life. The Story of IVF – A Medical Breakthrough” by Patrick Steptoe and Robert Edwards.
- “A Child Against All Odds” by Robert Winston.
General Information about Fertility Treatment
- “Fertility & Infertility for Dummies” by Dr Gillian Lockwood, Jill Anthony-Ackery, Jackie Meyers-Thompson & Sharon Perkins.
- “The Essential Fertility Guide” by Professor Robert Winston.
- “It Starts with the Egg” by Rebecca Fett.
Please feel free to suggest other books which you think are good to read and I’ll add them to the list 🙂